Quality Horse Insurance at a Valued Price
Magill Livestock Insurance has partnered with A-rated best companies to help protect your investment in valuable horses and cattle. We are able to provide a variety of livestock insurance coverages including: full mortality insurance, major medical basic expense coverage, major medical expense full coverage, loss of use, and stallion infertility coverage. We are excited to offer these coverages at a competitive rate.
- Full Mortality -This term life insurance will pay you the agreed value of your horse if it dies from an accidental or natural cause. This benefit also pays if the horse is stolen.
- Emergency Colic Surgery – automatically includes up to $3000-$5000 of coverage for emergency colic surgery expenses – at no additional expense.
- Major Medical– If your horse requires surgical or medical attention as a result of an accident, injury, sickness or disease, this endorsement will reimburse you up to $5000, $7500, $10,000 or $15,000 per year per animal with a $300- $1500 deductible per occurrence.
- Loss of Use – Pays you 60% of the insured value if you can no longer use the horse for its intended use as a result of an accident, injury, sickness or disease. Requires a vet exam with x-rays.
- Claims– In the event of a claim you will need to provide a proof of purchase to validate the purchase price of the horse. You will also be required to provide a necropsy to determine/confirm the cause of death.
We are able to provide horse insurance outside of Oklahoma and frequently write policies in the continental US! Let us know how we can help you get the livestock insurance coverage you need wherever you live!
Still need information regarding horse insurance?
You can reach Thomas Merritt 24/7 at 580-302-1213. He
can answer any questions you have or assist with filling out an application!
Give him a call today!